Targeting a high-grade gold deposit with open pit and underground potential
- Multiple high-grade drill gold intersections including
- 2.10 oz/t gold over 4 feet (72.00 g/t Au over 1.2 metres) in DDH CSP-16
- 1.39 oz/t gold over 4.5 feet (64.42 Au g/t over 1.4 metres) in DDH CSP-03
- 1.39 oz/t gold over 4 feet (47.66 g/t Au over 1.2 metres) in DDH CSP-13
- 0.569 oz/t gold over 9 feet (19.51 g/t Au over 2.8 metres) in DDH CSP-04
- 3 mineralized zones within 18m in DDH CSP-2
- Excellent location, 10 km North of La Ronge, Saskatchewan, less than 500m from Highway 102
- Total of 37 drill holes = 16,934 ft (5,161m) including 20 drill intersections greater the 1 g/t gold
- Mineralized zone of at least 400m strike length and open along strike and to depth.
- First 35 of 37 DDH drilled by prospector family during 1999-2002 low gold prices.
- Total claim area of 3,140 hectares = 31.4 sq.km
- Located in the Glennie Precambrian Domain as the high-grade Seabee Gold Mine
The English Bay Gold Project is located approximately ten kilometres north La Ronge, Saskatchewan, Canada
Historical Drill Results